Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Books inspired by Vikki Green's Handmade Papers




No.5 Foil Handmade Paper book. The photos don't do justice to this gorgeous handmade foil paper. Everyone who picks up this book goes 'wow'.


I'm a huge fan of Vikki Green's handmade paper online supply store 'its paper' http://www.itspaper.com.au/

These books are made using papers purchased from Vikki's store. She has a large range of very individual handmade papers that are simply delicious to work with! A great way to try out her papers is to purchase a Kids Paper Pack. It's great value for money and the papers are succulent to the touch! My kids adore each unveiling of an its paper order. I'd love to record all their 'oohs' and 'ahhs' as each gorgeous paper is revealed.





When this zebra print No.9 Cotton Handmade Paper arrived in my Kids Paper Pack (see http://www.itspaper.com.au/paper-packs-kids-c-40.html?osCsid=fadb4c6ab0366aa2d89042ecc36bfc9a)
I was inspired to make a triangle book. I love the way it turned out.
It's one of my favourites.





I gave this little flocked paper book to my Mum for her birthday. Flocked paper reminds me of the wallpaper my parents had when I was a child. All the kids love touching and feeling my flocked paper books.
Made with No.7 Handmade Flocked Cotton Paper.









No comments:

Post a Comment